Seeing as how my goals for March didn’t really work out all that well, I decided to forge ahead getting something done for the month, here are my goals:
- Novel checked and printed out for reading.
- 600-word short story written.
- Coaching lessons and homework done, certification requested.
- Spring cleaning accomplished with “some” crap discarded. I want to concentrate on actually cleaning before discarding. That way the house is *gasp* clean.
- Organization of paperwork and filing.
- Adding more yoga to my workouts; walking 4 more miles per week.
I think that’s it… If I add more to the list, I’ll let you know. What are your goals for the month? I’m so hoping that the snow is finished with us, that the weather gets a little bit warmer, and that the mud dries out. Let me know your goals for the month, and we can encourage each other.