Here we are, into a new month already. It kind of snuck up on me. Apparently, I thought that the month of May was going to last forever. Part of my confusion was due to the crazy weather that May brought – one day it just might be hot, but the next had us all wearing winter clothes again and having a fire to stay warm. The month of May was not productive at all, and with the advent of a new month, I’m hoping to turn that all around. Here are my goals, humble though they be:
- Finish Spring Cleaning – I’ve got the nastiest bits left, and just want it to be over!
- Work on my coaching – read some of the books that I’ve bought and get that certificate.
- Write more fiction. Work on my novel.
- More organizing – files to be gone through and filing to be done.
- Continue working out and add Tae Bo to the mix.
- Try to have some fun!
Have you made goals for the month? Share if you’d like some encouragement. May we all accomplish what we set out to do!