Okay I know, the first was on Monday, so as usual, I’m just a little late to the party. What can I say? My weekend was spent dealing with some ridiculous gas-lighting issues, so I never did get around to writing down my goals until Monday afternoon.
So, with no further ado (Shakespeare anyone?) here are my goals:
- Workout every day during the month of August. The sun’s going to bake us anyway, so why worry about it – just keep going.
- Write three chapters, and do the illustrations too.
- Put at least two laundry baskets worth of “stuff” from the basement in the “swap shop” at the dump.
- Do something about the fact that we’re missing so many curtains. Make some?
- Work on quilting.
- Start collecting information and setting up post ideas for September.
Alright, I think that’s a good list. I’ll let you know at the end of the month how it went. What are your goals for the month?