I’d like to thank feisty froggy for nominating this blog for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you thank you thank you!
Here are 7 Facts about Me:
- I’ve been Vegan for three years now, and I love it. I’m always looking for new recipes to make that are cheap and the ingredients can be found in my local grocery store.
- I am a big reader. From the age of 4, I’ve been reading like my life depends on it. While in college I decided to get a B.A. along with my B.S. because I loved reading so much.
- I have a baby-face. I look ten years younger than what I am. For years I resented being carded while in my late twenties and early thirties. However, I now love
- I’m a writer. I’m working on a novel and a children’s book. I also find myself writing Haiku’s, usually when I’m walking the dogs.
- I absolutely hate shopping! My idea of shopping is to take my cart and literally run around the store as fast as I can. Then, I realize that I forgot to buy half the stuff on my list, and I have to go back and get it, so the whole thing takes the normal amount of time, anyway.
- Singing is my “thing”. I can’t hold a tune, but I sing anyway; at least when I’m alone in the car, or at home. My dogs think I’m crazy.
- I’m an introvert. I hate going out and making “small talk” with people. When I was a Homemaker/Companion to the elderly I got really good at talking with people, but my idea of a perfect life would be me living in the middle of the woods with a bunch of dogs and no people.
15 Blogs I’ve nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award: